I’m listing here all the media and reviews for Sex, Genes & Rock ‘n’ Roll, in case anybody (Hi Mum!) wants to check them out.
- A full-page review by Dr Clio Cresswell in the Australian Literary Review on publication day (1 June).
- A short review in New Scientist by Wendy Zukerman.
- Glen Humphries in The Illawarra Mercury “It’s a book that could well do for evolutionary biology what Freakonomics did for economics.”
- Steve Carroll in The Age (Melbourne) on 11 June
- Heather Catchpole’s review in COSMOS Magazine (June/July issue)
- Leigh Dayton in The Australian (Review Magazine 28 May).
- Monday 5 September, Mornings with Margaret Throsby on ABC Classic FM – Realplayer | Windows Media | MP3 Download
- Monday 29 August, Jane Raffan’s Arts Monday on 89.7 Eastside FM – Podcast
- Wednesday 22 June, 21.15 ish – 702 ABC Sydney, Nights with Robbie Buck
- Friday 17 June, 15.05 EST (13.05 WA time) – ABC Local Radio, Western Australia
- Thursday 8th June, 14.35 CST Five aa – Speaking Obseity with Amanda Blair
- Thursday 8th June, 12.20, 3TripleR (Melbourne) Aural Text with Alicia Sometimes and Lorin Clarke
- Wednesday June 8th, 9.30 pm. ABC Hobart, talking with Annie Warbruton
- Friday 3 June, 8.35am. ABC Radio Australia Breakfast
- Friday 3 June 6.45am. Chatting with Amanda Keller & Jonesy on Sydney 101.7 WSFM Breakfast [mp3].
- Thursday 2 June, 10.10 am. ABC Western Plains (Hello Dubbo!, mostly rock & sex)
- Thursday 2 June, 9.15 am. ABC Radio National – Life Matters
- Sun 29 May, 2011. Wonderful interview with Alan Brough on 774 ABC Melbourne – mostly regarding population growth, elephants and vomiting vampire bats [let me know if you find a podcast]
- Sat 28 May, 2011. Short mention of the book in Leigh Dayton’s “The Lab” section of The Australian (Review Magazine)